RE: Shrike boot

You are right Eric but some on this list said the .iso was
what I need.  I burned them on a Sony using BHA Gold
software and the 'data' option.  The CD burner won't convert
it to real files.  Is there a way to do it (convert to
useable files) on the hard disk?  I can't understand why Red
Hat can't use an ordinary ZIP type files for this stuff.
They'll do anything to complicate it.  TIA for any help.
Bob