Re: online manuals, in case you haven't noticed them yet ...

Aaron> On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 04:30:37PM -0500, Edward C. Bailey wrote:
>>  There is a Docs CD; an ISO didn't make it onto RHN for some reason.
>> It's being investigated...
Aaron> I am disappointed. If you don't know why the Docs CD isn't in the
Aaron> RHN who would know?

Wait a minute -- did somebody promote me to:

    o Documentation technical lead (responsible for taking the manuals and
      making an ISO image of them)

    o Quality assurance (responsible for ensuring that the Docs CD ISO
      image is ready to be released to Product Management)

    o Red Hat Linux product management (responsible for distributing the
      Docs CD ISO image to the appropriate companies/organizations
      necessary to turn the bits into a product)

    o Red Hat Network system administration (responsible for making the
      Docs CD ISO image available on RHN)

in addtion to my technical writing responsibilities?  Damn -- time for me
to ask for a big raise! :-)

The people involved in this issue are working to figure out what happened
-- that's all I know.  If I find out more information, I'll pass it on...

                                    Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/