Re: Graphical Boot?

Anybody know where/how to get Xvesa, or where they hid the call to
rhgb-client -quit? I'd kinda like to play around with this...

From XFree86.spec:

# Include the kdrive TinyX vesa and fbdev X servers
# Note: This option is SOLELY for my own pure chewing satisfaction right
# now. Kdrive may or may not be enabled at any given time depending on
# if I forget to disable it or not. If it manages to squeak into Rawhide,
# note that it is not supported at this time, and there is no official plan
# to include or support it at this time. It's an experimental-only build
# time feature for myself (and potentially others) to play with for a while.
%ifarch %{ix86} athlon
# gcc exhibits an ICE when building XIgsServer on x86_64
# build fails on XIgsServer when building on ppc
# build fails on alpha in various places..
%define with_kdrive 0
%else
%define with_kdrive 0
%endif

Change those kdrives to 1's, and you'll get the Xvesa/TinyX servers