sendmail

HI,

I have exchange 5.5, nt4.0 that is my main mail exchanger.  Right now I have
a redhat 8.0 server that points to the exchange sever to send mail.
It work perfect with local addresses.
When my user's with there windows box send mail out side of our domain, they
use the ldap service.  How can I make the linux server find that ldap
through the exchange server?  Is it possible? Or should I have the server go
out on it's own, and if so how?
I want the exchange server to do all of the exchanging. I know I could set
the priority level of the sendmail to not recieve mail...

Thanks for the help in advance...

Josh