Re: sendmail

Look in /etc/mail/sendmail.mc and make sure the following line has "dnl"
in front of it. Like this.
dnl # DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')dnl

Then remake sendmail.cf by following the instructions at the start of
the sendmail.mc file and don't forget to restart sendmail.

If you had looked in the release notes, you would have known...

Cheers,
Patrick