Re: how to make a print server on linux / share printer connected to linux pc on windows

hi antonio,
i tried to do as you said but still cant print anything

the error message
each time i add the printer thru the gui , & try to print the test  page  it
saus

There was a problem sending CUPS test page to printer que.
lpr: unable to print file : server-error-service-unavailable

please help me to configure a basic printing .

regads

valeed