Re: command line commands

Muhammad Imran wrote:

Is their a manual of all linux 8/9 commands on internet. I am really fed up with GNOME/KDE. As they usually start with a bug just like childish windows and start sending the bug report. It is much easier to use command prompt commands. Is thier any listing on net of all commands.

If you hit [Tab] twice on an empty command prompt, bash will give you a complete listing of all available commands in your $PATH. Do it as root to see the administrative commands as well. It will be a *huge* list, so you may want to use tee to save it to a file. What commands are available depends on what you have installed. I'm not aware of such a list on the internet.

You can get more information on a command by trying
man command
info command
command --help

Best regards,