Re: Postfix, SASL Authentication and TLS?

I've tried to work with this for quite a while.  Working on the
postfix-users@xxxxxxxxxxx list I got word from the Postfix creator that RH 8
SASL RPMs are NOT compatible and you have to jump through quite a few hoops
to get the SASL2 devel libs and rebuild both sasl and postfix once you have
installed them.  This may help you out a bit.  For me...it was WAY too mujch
trouble and just went ahead with sendmail auth.

1. Get the Cyrus SASL SRPM
   See: <http://tis.foobar.fi/software/?sasl>
2. Build it
   See: