yes I could cut and paste them, but
some people with AUTOBOTS and 72 column restricted viewers
would undoubtedly flame me if I posted them here
as they extend beyond the 72 column radiation barrier.

Send me an email directly if you are interested
and I will reply enmass to all those requests received by 4PM EST tomorrow
sometime after 4PM.