Dual NIC & Firewall settings

I'm currently trying to setup a RH8 system with two NICs.

On one NIC I want only NFS (2049:tcp), SSH and Telnet to pass through

On the second NIC I want only SSH, Telnet, and FTP

I know the Security Settings program in RH8 is bunk, it doesn't even list the second ethernet device. I've looked through the iptables helps and haven't been able to find a method of setting up the means I'm looking for above.

Any suggestions or ideas, preferably with-out having to Download and install another rpm?