> --__--__--
>
> Question still stands though, does your ISP allow for the use of mailservers
> on in the DHCP range?  I personally see this as only an inconvience to those
> that were already breaking AUPs.

While I'm not the one originally asked, there are ISPs out there that
while they ban mailservers in general, have no problems with you running
and internal outbound server so long as it's not publically accessable.
Meaning basically that you can't setup a server to accept mail from the
outside, but that a server for internal users to send mail outward is
perfectly fine.