From: Wolfgang Gill <wolfgang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx'" <psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: CDR Problems
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:52:47 +1000

So you have added the 'hdc=ide-scsi' to grub?? I ran a cdrecord -scanbus on
my system and my CDR/W shows up on 1,0,0 and it's a RICOH MP9200. I use
Xcdroast to burn CD's and it works ok.

It's might also be worth checking the drives sym links. As I have had a few
problems in the past with them. When I was trying to configure Xine
correctly the sym links got stuffed up, and I couldn't burn CD's anymore.
It's worth looking into.

Wolf