-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
-Donor?Black holes are where God divided by zero. Listen to me! We are all-
-individuals! What if this weren't a hypothetical question?
steveo at syslang.net

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:15:52 -0400
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: steveo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Returned mail: see transcript for details

The original message was received at Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:15:39 -0400
from steveo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [127.0.0.1]

<psyche-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
    (reason: 550 5.0.0 You must use your ISPs mail server this range has been blocked due to spam.)
<valhalla-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
    (reason: 550 5.0.0 You must use your ISPs mail server this range has been blocked due to spam.)

... while talking to mx1.redhat.com.:
>>> MAIL From:<steveo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<<< 550 5.0.0 You must use your ISPs mail server this range has been blocked due to spam.
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable