re: PRESERVE THREADS!

(Yes I was shouting!)
Please observe these two simple rules when posting to mailing lists :)

1.  When you reply to a message, reply to a message!  ie. don't send a
'new' mail.  Many times I post an answer that has already been posted,
simply because previous answers broke the thread and appeared somewhere
else.

2. When you want to start a new thread (even if its based on an old
one), make sure you use the 'new' button this time!  I delete mails by
thread once I'm satisfied that I've read all I want to, and I often miss
new threads in there.

There are many other (some obvious) reasons why you should preserve
threads.  There are various other rants on this around the web if you
want to go looking :)

And please,
flame > /dev/null

--
Iain Buchanan <iain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Alone!  I'm alone!  I'm a lonely, insignificant speck on a has-been

		-- Homer Simpson
		   El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Homer