Re: RH 9.0 - changelog?

Hiya,

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 02:36:16AM +0000, Brian Johnson wrote:
> > Could someone point me to a reference on what has changed for the
new version?

> It's not yet available.  Wait until the announcement on April 7 and the
> release notes will be publicly available, and you can get the chnagelog
> from every individual package when they've been uploaded.

Well yes and no. The release notes for the 8.0.94 Beta, which has since
become RH 9, can be found at
http://rpmfind.net/linux/redhat/beta/phoebe/en/os/i386/RELEASE-NOTES

This should give you a good idea, and has a listing of which packages
are left out, changed, and why.

And before anyone lights the match, 8.0.94 was the latest beta, and
includes most of the discussed changes, so an obvious assumption is that
is what became RH 9. If I am wrong there then someone from RedHat can
correct me, as all flames will be sent to /dev/null.

Regards,

Eric Burke