Re: Problems with VMWare

I am teaching Linux 8 currently and my students have had a lot of problems with the 3.2 version for linux. On the exact same hardware it installs fine on one box and not on another. 3.2 for windows seems to be stable. Personally I would run 3.1 on Linux until the 3.2 release is more stable. To backlevel you have to uninstall by deleting the old VMWare directories and install 3.1.

Thanks,

Derek Cooper MCSE CCNA CNA A+(someday hopefully Linux Guru...)
Networking Instructor Olympia Career Training Institute