Re: USB question and other stuff

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003, Renato Salles wrote:

> Yes, i installed today because the sameproblem had been noticed with
> Evolution 1.0.8. Just testing if the MUA is broken, and as you can see,
> it's not.

	I haven't had any problems with Evolution 1.0.8 on either of the
main systems I use.  I don't know if I'll stick with it when 8.1 comes
out, though.  There's some significant problems with the way it handles
imap and a few other things that interfere with my getting things done.
My only problem is deciding what to use instead.  I've tried all the mail
clients (well, all of the more prominently known ones) and really haven't
found anything to beat pine.  I think I might end up going back to it as
my primary mail client.

--
Farewell neighbor.  Thank you for giving us a safe place for so many
years.