Re: USB question and other stuff

Yes, i used Pine-UW and it is great, and mutt also. Spell-check, encryption, external editor, etc... Very usefull.

If i remember now, Mutt was discarded 'cause there was no option to choose the smtp host where to send - i was at that time under dial-up connection - and didn't want to change my domainname to the same as my ISP...

And pine, was discarded by the only reason tha it wasn't possible to manage message threads - if my memory doesn't treat me.

Regards,

RSalles