Re: Converting Outlook PST files...

Thanks for that.  Have now got my Outlook 2000 to connect to the IMAP server on the redhat box and have started to move folders from the pst file to the IMAP server and can see them from my Evolution client, but not my sylpheed client.

What is disappointing or maybe it's the way the IMAP is set up, but can't create sub folders (this is the same from Evolution ot Outlook 2000)?  I can create loads of individual folders, but if I want to create a folder underneath a created folder will not let me?  For example I'd like to have a folder structure like:

inbox
linux
	redhat
	mandrake
	debian
friends
	john
	paul
	george

I can create the linux and friends folders, but it won't let me create the redhat, mandrake, debain, etc. sub-folders.

Is there a way round this?  Maybe with a different IMAP server or with different settings?

Part of the reasoning behind this exercise is that in time we will be moving from Exchange 5.5 to a Linux based email server.  Not sure which one yet.  Mainly need to have email and contacts, possibly calendering.  Have looked at Samsung Contact, but it dos not yet run on redhat 8.0.

Thanks,

Neil.