Converting Outlook PST files...

Hi,

Just had to mention this.  Have just found a way of converting Outlook pst files so they can then be imported into various Linux mail clients.  It's libpst and can be found at:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/libpst/?topic_id=31

Apologies if anyone thinks this off topic, but i remember seeing many requests as to whether Outlook pst files can be imported and the answer given was usually no they can't.  Well  I've been able to import my old pst file into Sylpheed okay.  A bit long winded in that you have to import each folder on it'd own.  There may be a way to do a mass import, but I've not discovered it yet.

Only problem is that it does not successfully deal with all attachments. But then it does point that out.

Hope this helps someone.

Neil.