Re: Ximian Evolution funny( not too much) behavior

1º workaround - This is the first line. Delete it if you want...
2º workaround - This is the sec. line. Delete it if you want...

OK, as you can check at the X-Mailer Header, this is still Evolution
1.0.8. I made my home work, updating the rpm's via RH Network.
The version now seems to be the same found at the install CD.
I'll do the upgrade suggested today and give to the list some feedback
concerning the problem I found.

TIA

RSalles