Re: More CD-RW Burning Issues...

Turned off Pad Tracks in XCD Roast and tried again with both Imation and
Verbatim disks.

The burns completed with no errors whatsoever, but the CDs all still
fail on the Red Hat media tests. I can read the CDs though using both my
existing Red Hat system and my laptop running Win XP. Could these CDs
actually be OK and that the problem is really that the Media tester in
Phoebe 3 is just reporting falsely?

Cheers,

Chris