RE: bind RH8

Looks like you failed to dot (.) terminate some of your records within your
zone so named will treat these types of records as "relative". i.e. It will
append the zone name to the end of any record not fully qualified (ending
with a dot)

Try the following template... (plus see my notes below)

----------- Start Template --------------
$TTL 86400
@	IN	SOA	ns1.partechgenerators.com.	netadmin.partech.us.
(
		7 ; serial
		28800 ; refresh
		7200 ; retry
		604800 ; expire
		86400 ; ttk
		)

@	IN	NS		ns1.partechgenerators.com.
@	IN	NS		ns2.partechgenerators.com.
@	IN	MX	10	mail.partechind.com.
@	IN	MX	10	mail.partech.us.
@	IN	A		xxx.xxx.xxx.181

ns1	IN	A		xxx.xxx.xxx.181
ns2	IN	A		xxx.xxx.xxx.181
www	IN	A		xxx.xxx.xxx.181

---------- End Template ------------

Why are these records are included in your zone?

The TLD entry for this zone does not point to your name servers...
partechind.com.		IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

This entry needs its own zone loaded.
dmtcorporation.com.	IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

This entry needs to be loaded in the dmtcorporation zone above.
www.dmtcorporation.com.	IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

This entry needs its own zone loaded.
gesanusa.com.		IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

This entry needs to be loaded in the gesanusa zone above.
www.gesanusa.com.		IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

This entry needs its own zone loaded.
ottomotores.com.		IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

This entry needs to be loaded in the ottomotores zone above.
www.ottomotores.com.	IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

This entry needs its own zone loaded.
partech.us.			IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

This entry needs to be loaded in the partech zone above.
www.partech.us.		IN	A	xxx.xxx.xxx.181

In other words... in your named.conf file

zone "partechgenerators.com" {
       type master ;
       file "partechgenerators.zone" ;
};

zone "ottomotores.com" {
       type master ;
       file "ottomotores.zone" ;
};

etc...

Plus consider adding "recursion no" to your named.conf file.

Steve Cowles