Re: Ext3 File System Check

On Sat, 8 Mar 2003, John Lowell wrote:

> Daniel T. Drea wrote:
>
> >This is pretty funny, he's done nothing except try to help you and your so
> >hostile. If you expect better help than he's given you, you'd have to
> >write the software yourself.
> >

> Maybe you've gotten a little too used to taking just anything from
> people on lists of this kind to be able successful to distinguish
> between help and abuse, Mr. Drea. That wouldn't surprise me. Let me
> point you to an example of what help actually is in a situation like
> this so that you would be burdened with a similar handicap in the
> future. See Aaron Konstam's answer to my question, that's help.
>
> John Lowell

Obviously, you don't know good help when you see it. You are now religated
to the but-bucket. I do know good help when I see it, and on more
occasions than I can remember Mike has been helpful to me and many others,
I will not tolerate the unwarranted abuse you are sujecting him too. You
sir are beyond helping.

--
/dTd
Perl 6 will give you the big knob. - Larry Wall