Re: Ext3 File System Check

Daniel T. Drea wrote:

This is pretty funny, he's done nothing except try to help you and your so
hostile. If you expect better help than he's given you, you'd have to
write the software yourself.

Maybe you've gotten a little too used to taking just anything from people on lists of this kind to be able successful to distinguish between help and abuse, Mr. Drea. That wouldn't surprise me. Let me point you to an example of what help actually is in a situation like this so that you would be burdened with a similar handicap in the future. See Aaron Konstam's answer to my question, that's help.

John Lowell