Gnometoaster

After many burns (tha last five days ago) today Gnometoaster stopped to work properly. (and after that operation, I didn't install any new software at all apart from Webin 1.07)
I can start the application, but as soon as I carry out any operation I get a Unknown error Window and application is killed.
I disinstalled Gnometoaster and I installed again from RH8.0 RPMs but no change.
Burner is working but the message is before any operation with hardware...

Any suggestion??? no change if I operate as user, root....

Tnx a lot

Antonio Montagnani