Re: OT: RE: Psyche-list digest

As far as I am concerned you may RANT away, but; FLAMING is NOT
excusable under all circumstances.  Flaming is NOT acceptable behavior;
because, nothing but ill feelings ever come of that.  Growup and learn
to communicate and accept criticism.  I hope we are all here to learn
something even though most if NOT all of you are FAR, FAR, FAR ahead of
me.

Thank you,

'd'

PS NOTE: I did NOT change the subject line either, would you have read
it if I had?

'd'