OT: RE: Psyche-list digest

I can't help but reply... is there some way to require that people at
least read an FAQ on mailing list etiquette or at least have
demonstrable skills to that effect before subscribing?  It just seems
that lately there has been quite a bit of 'lack of attention to detail'
displayed (a recent poster's inability to unsubscribe comes to mind).  I
don't truly wish to single anyone out, but if we are not shown our
errors, how will we learn?

First off... I can appreciate that someone is attempting to help in the
goal of solving this printer issue... but when your answers cannot be
found amid all the HTML garbage... is it really helping?

Second, as the line below states, please edit the subject to reflect
what you are addressing, but since this post contained nothing but a
signature (testing it perhaps?... please not on this list) and an ENTIRE
copy of the digest, I'm not sure what an appropriate subject would be.

As for myself, I apologize for top-posting, but I couldn't find a place
to insert my rant amid all my snips ;-)

</RANT>

If you so desire... flame away

Christopher W. Griffin
MCP and part-time RH user

<snip>

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Psyche-list digest..."

<snip>

Message: 1