Driver for Cnet PRO200WL

This is related to a previous problem, but since I have it narrowed down a bit figured it would be best to start a new thread.

My ethernet adapter is a CNet PRO200WL. This was certified by Redhat for Linix. However, RH8.0 is loading the wrong driver for it. It loads dmfe, because it thinks the adapter is a Davicom DM9102. The correct driver, according to the Linux-Tested site is dmfc. I have tried to delete the old eth0 and put in a new one, but the PRO200WL is not one of the choices given.

So I suppose the question is two-pronged: (a) Is there a way to force the dmfc driver to load? (b) Or, in the alternative, is there a way to find out if any of the choices presented when trying to add a new adapter from the Redhat list use the dmfc driver? (That is, a list which shows which driver each adapter uses?)

This is kind of a disjointed question, and I'm sorry. But don't know a better way to ask it.

Thanks,
John