Konqueror and Netscape Plugins

I am still having trouble getting konqueror to use netscape plugins.

I tracked the error message to the file
~/.kde/share/services/nsplugin.desktop.  I deleted this file and was
able to get to the plugin configuration without an error.  After
configuring I tried to use the shockwave plugin but it still doesn't
work.   Konqueror recreated the file that was causing the problem.

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Netscape plugin viewer
Type=Service
Icon=netscape
Comment=Netscape plugin viewer
X-KDE-Library=libnsplugin
InitialPreference=0
ServiceTypes=KParts/ReadOnlyPart,Browser/View
MimeType=application/x-shockwave-flash;application/futuresplash

It seem to be the the "Type=Service" that causes konqueror to choke.
KDE doesn't recognize it for some reason.  It also doesn't recognize
"Type=ServiceType".

--
Stephen Carville http://www.heronforge.net/~stephen/gnupgkey.txt
Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only of the front