Re: mysql problem

---------- Original Message -----------
From: Dave Robbins <drobbins@drobbins.net>
To: psyche-list@redhat.com
Sent: 28 Jan 2003 16:30:41 -0500
Subject: Re: mysql problem

> On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 15:40, Mike Vanecek wrote:

No.
> [root@tomcat root]# netstat -nat
> Active Internet connections (servers and established)
> Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
> State

> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3306            0.0.0.0:*
> LISTEN

Looks OK to me.

------- End of Original Message -------

Have you tried turning off the firewall?

# Flush all rules
iptables -F

# Set the default policy to accept
iptables --policy INPUT   ACCEPT
iptables --policy OUTPUT  ACCEPT
iptables --policy FORWARD ACCEPT

If that is not it, then one of the mysql gurus will need to jump in.