RE: linksys and mozilla

Dennis, Craig,
I think you are being entirely too hard on Buck.  I am a
newbie too and his questions are interesting to me.  I was
under the impression that most Guru's agree that the most
important next step for Linux was to be the desk top
preferred system.  Telling the FNG to study the
documentation (which is, at best, helter skelter) in detail
before asking does not help to bring in the average user.
Bare with us.
Bob McLaughlin