RE: linksys and mozilla

I'll sound off here on a few things.

First of all, Mozilla has the ability to supress pop-up windows. I would
bet that you have that preference checked. It isn't a matter that
Mozilla doesn't work with the Linksys routers configuration panel, it
does and I have used Mozilla to configure many of them. It's the fact
that you don't make enough effort to understand the software that you
are using.

While we are on the subject of making effort, I for one have watched you
ask question after question and demonstrating little if any effort at
doing research on the topic yourself. That does strike me as a bit
unfair so I have let other people handle your questions and will
continue to do so until you demonstrate your own efforts at research and
understanding.

While we are on this topic...may I suggest that you familiarize yourself
with this page...

And lastly, I would recommend <http://www.webmin.com> for people that
are wanna be administrators of linux systems so they can click through
settings and never understand what they are doing, just as many are
doing on Windows NT. It's an even more powerful tool when you learn
how/where/why the settings are that webmin changes.

Craig