Re: Mozilla 1.2.1

On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 19:25, Mike Vanecek wrote:
> [...]

No, I didn't need to do anything special. There is a debugger facility
called 'trace', but I have never used it and don't know anything about
it. But for normal programs, if you run them from the command line then
they will generally print their errors out to a virtual terminal called
stderr. And if no stderr has been set, then they go out to the stdout
terminal, which is the terminal you are running the program from.

Hope this makes sense. I'm not much of a Unix programmer, so I can't
really tell you much beyond this. Maybe someone else has some input or
correction?

Dave