Re: Mozilla 1.2.1

On Sat, 2003-01-25 at 05:54, Marek wrote:
> Hi
>
> Anyone expierenced problems with mozilla crashing after entering a url
> and hitting enter ? Thought it was Squid but disabled it and the same
> problem.

I had a similar problem, and it turned out that I didn't have Java
installed. The plugin was there, but the JRE was missing. After I
installed the JRE and reinstalled the plugin, life was good.

The way I figured it out was to run Mozilla from the command line, and
watch the error messages that came out just before it crashed.

--
Dave Sherman
MCSE, MCSA, CCNA