Domain Hosting on Cable

Is there a way that I can host all 4 domains I own on a cable connection?
They are all low bandwidth domains, I just use them for email and a few web
pages mostly. I'm going to be leaving my job and will no longer be able to
host them there. I'd like to have them at home on my personal server and
network, as I can manage them easier. I just don't know what options I have
available as a cable internet user.

Thanks.

-=/>Thom