Re: Removing Old Kernels

Yeah I do not think that I got the lock files. I think the issue was larger than rpm. I attempted to reboot and the shutdown process failed then "hung" while attempting umount /net from NFS. I do not use NFS - at least not on purpose.

Anyway, thank you for the responses. Looks like the issue is this NFS /net thing I got going on. Need to dig through config and logs.

Thanks Again,
Harry