Re: Excellent signature

From: <Jonathan_Pickard@scee.net>

> across. Or at least until some manager tells me to 'tow the line'

Um, there is a charm to the humorous vision of "towing the line,"
especially if the line is attached to the "line of bull the marketdroids
keep feeding me." However, the general phrase is "toe the line" as
foot racers must before the start of the race. The metaphor is more
one of coming up to the line and matching it rather than pulling it
somewhere. If you pull the company line somewhere they might object
and claim you are not properly "toeing the line."

{O,o}   Sorry, I just feel silly today and the image this inspires each
        time I see it is growing more and more silly each time.