Gnome Fonts

I don't know if this is the right list for this, but since I upgraded my RH7.3 to 8.0, my fonts in Gnome are microscopic.  I tried to get it solved on the install-list, and tried several things, but to no avail.  I can see that the text is there, but it is tiny tiny.  The icons and everything else is there, but the fonts can't be read.

KDE is fine.  I ran gnome-fonts-properties in KDE and everything looked normal when it came up, but as soon as I started clicking on the 4 dropdowns at the top of the form, it made those fonts tiny like they are in GNOME. It also did the same to the fonts in Network Device Control, which was open to activate my dial-up. Strangely enough, the fonts in Evolution remained viable. When I went out of KDE and come back in, all the KDE fonts were ok.

Any suggestions as to what to look for would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dave Dawson

 *   Fun! Fast! Revealing! Try
 "The World's Smallest Political Quiz"