Virtualhosting SSL sites with Apache 2.0.40-11

I'm experiencing problems with Apache, doing name based virtual hosting
for SSL sites. The SSL certificate for the first virtual host defined is
used for every virtual host.

As far as I remember I did this with Apache 1.3.x up until Psyche. (Only
just got around to asking about this one).

A snip of the config:

<VirtualHost *:443>
DocumentRoot "/www/mycrap/Secure/"
ServerName files.mydomain
SSLEngine on
SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL
SSLCertificateFile /conf/httpd/files.mydomain
SSLCertificateKeyFile /conf/httpd/files.mydomain
<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php3?)$">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Files>
<Directory "/var/www/cgi-bin">
    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
</Directory>
SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
         nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
         downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
</VirtualHost>

This virtual host is repeated three different times with different
server names, Apache is delivering the right contents out of the right
directories for the Server Name's, it's just the SSL Certificates which
are getting confused (There are three different certificates and keys
generated).

--
Regards,
Adam Allen.