Re: RHCE and RHCT

--- Jason Dale <redhat@maxxess.co.za> wrote:
> so I am looking for a Red
> Hat 8 book
> to buy that I can use to develop a high degree of
> 'real world'
> competency in Linux , an can also be used to
> effectively prepare
> for the RH exams.

The book is called the book of experience. There are
no books that can provide real world experience.

> ( An ebook or an ecourse would also be useful )

Check out http://www.tldp.org/ for a good list of
howtos. Also check out some other sites like
http://rute.sourceforge.net/
also http://www.google.com/linux is your friend.

I'm sorry to say, that I didn't read many books to
learn about linux. If any, what I read were O'reilley
books. Most of my knowledge was acquired on the net
and thru reading manpages and stuff in the docs that
are installed with each package.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>