RE: Tripwire

Mike Vanecek wrote:
> [...]
Go to your /var/lib/tripwire/report directory.  Do a ls -lrt.  The last file
displayed is the latest tripwire report.  Do a tripwire --update --twrfile
<filename> where filename is the file from the listing.  After a few
seconds, the exceptions will be brought up in vim, where you can look
through them or edit them.  Do a :x when you are satisfied and you are done.
Pretty easy.

JMF

James Francis
TechRx Inc.
530 Lindbergh Dr.
Coraopolis, Pa. 15108
Phone: (412) 474-1078   Fax: (412) 474-1074