Re: Upgrading to 2.4.20 Linux Kernel

I use a custom built 2.4.20 kernel for my server.  i had to apply some patches
for a new scsi card i bought so i stepped up. i built the kernel on my
desktop  tarred it up and tarred the modules copied them over untarred and
configured grub.  i used a stock 2.4.20 from kernel.org  but as its a server
and doesnt have x i didnt need to worry about kernel drm modules for x.

Dennis