Re: The Strange Case Of The Installed Yet Uninstalled Package

I just went to www.sourceforge.net and did a search and came up with 0 zero results. Do you have a direct link?

One other thing, I noticed that you are both a MCSE and RHCE. How much do you use either in your day to day business? I am most interested in RHCE as I have been thinking about becoming certified. Thanks in advance.

Salty1

On Fri, 2003-01-03 at 12:17, Jesse Keating wrote:
On Friday 03 January 2003 06:02, Lionel Barrow uttered:
> This might be off topic slightly but you mentioned a whichcd command. I
> tried running it just now and apparently it is not installed. What
> package did you get the whichcd command from?

It's a 3rd party tool, found at sourceforge.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE MCSE
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: