Changing/Viewing Files on Different drives

Hi.

Thanks to the group for the help/suggestions regarding my previous issue
with the SCSI/IDE drives in the same box. Finally got it working!!! A
combination of upgrading the BIOS, reinstalling Linux, and putting the
"/boot" on the IDE. However, I'm not sure what has actually gone where....
Which brings me to me next question....

How can I cd/view a given drive/directory. When I bring up a term window, I
can "cd foo", and i'm in the "foo" directory. However, I don't know what
drive I'm on, nor do I know how to change my drive location!!!

I know the answer is simple, but I can't see it for now!

It's the little things!

Thanks

-Bruce
bedouglas@earthlink.net