antivirus software

I know this has been asked on previous lists with
previous versions of Red Hat because I looked through
all the archives. I wanted to know what people are
using now on psyche (not other versions) of Red Hat.
This is more or less a survey..... so feel free to
email me off list if you feel this is off topic. I'm
curious to know the type of AV software people are
using, the version, and MTA they've integrated with
and how well it's working. I've never had to worry
about viruses before since I've always worked for
companies that have "normal" geeks like myself, who
run only linux. So now that I'm heading out to another
company that most likely uses windoze clients, I feel
I should investigate a little more. Thanks for all
input provided.

=====
Kevin C. McConnell --RHCE-- <Red Hat Certified Engineer>