Re: antivirus software

Sendmail + Mailscanner (F-prot & Spamassassin)

Mailscanner works with Sendmail. It checks mail inbound and outbound
against F-Prot (several other virus scanners work also) and Spamassassin.

www.mailscanner.info
www.spamassassin.org
www.f-prot.com (free for personal use)

All are available as RPMs. Installation & configuration is easy.