RE: snmpd

I'm using different programs to perform the walk (net-snmp snmpwalk,
MG-Soft, silvercreek...).

I think in my case snmpd becomes stuck while getting installed software
table - querying rpm database.

Also, I found on net-snmp mailing list, that their getnext implementation is
inefficient - the agent retrieves value of the variable even if it is not in
the view. So for now, I had to recompile snmp without host MIB support.

Pavel.