Unrealircd server and NTFS kernel compiling and keeping USB mouse help

Hello,

I actually have two questions.

1.  I am running an ircd server on RH 8.0 which seems
to run fine.  However, when connecting to the same box
I can't seem send files while receiving files at the
same time.  If I do send and receive at the same time
then the dcc receive dies but my dcc send stays
steady.  I am not sure where the problems lies (since
I am new at linxu) but think it might have something
to do with either xinetd or iptables.  Any help would
be apprecieated thanks.

2.  My next question is I have compiled support for
NTFS in the kernel successfully, but when I do my usb
mouse doesn't work.  I am not sure what the setting is
to get the usb support.  Again any help would be
apprecieated.

Thanks