RE: ipconfig --- SOLVED!

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-admin@redhat.com [mailto:redhat-list-admin@redhat.com]
On Behalf Of Buck
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 11:28 AM
To: redhat-list@redhat.com
Subject: RE: ipconfig --- SOLVED!

Len,

You are absolutely right!

Even reading your email almost a dozen times I overlooked that that was
an "f" and not a "p".  I even tried installing rh 7.2 again and
upgrading it to 8.0 to see if ipconfig would be there.  I tried again
installing EVERYTHING! And it is still installing.  I'll abort the
install and go back to what I was using.

Thanks again.

Buck